Justitia: University of Makati School of Law Inducts New Set of Editorial Board
JUSTITIA’s Editor in Chief, Ms. Rich Tijam, leads the Oath Taking of the new members of the editorial board.
In line with the celebration of National Law Week last September 2021, Justitia, the official Law Journal and the publication arm of the University of Makati School of Law, has conducted the oath-taking ceremony of its new members headed by its Editor-in-Chief, Ms. Grace Richel “Rich” Tijam.
Atty. Angel Valerio-Nunez, the adviser of Justitia, was also present at the event. She highlighted the important roles that the organization has played in the previous years, fulfilling its commitment to the University, the School of Law, and law students.
The new members of the Justitia Law Journal are set to produce academic and legal articles on the different aspects of the law and other significant legal issues
Congratulations to the new set of members of the Editorial Board!
- Grace Richel “Rich” Tijam: Editor-In-Chief
- Nestor Lim: Deputy Editor
- Mark Joshua Fabula: Associate Editor
- Solomon Tarranco: Associate Editor
- Lyndon Johnson Perez: Associate Editor
- Clare Yee: Managing Editor
- Mark Jay Corino: Managing Editor
- Kate Demi Calansigin: Legal Writer
- Rovelyn Enclona: Legal Writer
- Ric Ryan Boral: Legal Writer
- Alexandro Marvin Polanco: Legal Writer
Written by Mark Fabula